The Buyer Protection Plan is a program designed to give buyers the peace of mind they want when purchasing a pre-owned vehicle through the ADESA Richmond Public Auction. For only $89 our highly qualified on-site mechanics, will inspect all arbitrable items while you wait.
The inspection includes:
Upon completion of the inspection you will be provided with a complete report of the findings. In the event an item does not pass inspection, the results are reported to our Arbitration Manager where a resolution will be made. Please see "Arbitration Rules & Policies" for more information on this process.
Once the vehicle passes it will be eligible for an extended warranty from our provider, Coast to Coast. Click here for more details.
Does my purchase qualify for BPP?
Only vehicles sold for $4000 or more and have a functional odometer reading of less than 200,000 kilometers are eligible, unless otherwise declared.
For more information on our Buyer Protection Plan, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Wednesday, November 26th - 7pm (Wednesday Night Auction)
- Saturday, November 29th - 10am (ADESA Richmond Unreserved Government & Fleet Auction)
- 300+ Units, 3 Lanes of Auction Action
- Register for a chance to win a TV!
- Last Unreserved Gov. & Fleet Auction of the year!
Auctions Every Wed. 7PM & Sat. 10AM