Flashing Light Codes
Please pay careful attention to the lights above the auctioneer before the bidding begins. These lights are the Auctioneer’s way of informing you of any important information you should know about the vehicle.
Green Light - Arbitration Allowed
This vehicle is eligible for a BUYER PROTECTION PLAN which covers an inspection on the engine, transmission, and power train.
Additional Warranty Programs can be purchased to extend the coverage past the purchase date – Ask about our Warranty Program and Buyer Protection Plan now!
Please note, if this light is not on then the vehicle is to be sold AS IS.
Yellow Light - Seller's Announcements
May include, but not limited to:
- The vehicle has been in an accident resulting in over $2000 of repaired damage.
- The vehicle has a salvage status
- The vehicle has been written off and then repaired, then inspected by an ICBC authorized inspection facility. The vehicle now has of ICBC Rebuilt.
- The mileage on the odometer is not correct.
- The odometer is not working
- The odometer has been replaced or is broken
- The vehicle is branded as but not limited to:>
- Provincial inspection required
- Insurance Write-Off, Total Loss
- Parts Only
Blue Light - Out of Province/Delayed Registration
This vehicle originates from outside of BC, either another province or Country.
Delayed registration, which means the dealer seller has two business days to provide a registration on a sold unit.
Lime Green – ADESA Inspected
Vehicle has been pre-inspected by ADESA's Mechanical Facility. A report of the inspection results is posted on the vehicle.
Buyers who want to dispute particular representations or undeclared problems about a vehicle must report them, in written form, by 5pm the following business day of purchase date. Please read Arbitration Rules and Policies for further information.
Wednesday, March 15th - 7:00PM:
Wednesday Night Auction
Saturday, March 18th - 10:00AM:
Spring Break Auction
Auctions Every Wed. 7PM & Sat. 10AM