90 Days Re-auction Policy
If you purchase a vehicle and are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you have 90 days from the date of purchase to re-auction your vehicle at no cost to you. Vehicle must be registered under the same legal name as the original purchaser when the vehicle was purchased through the auction.
90 Day Auction Policy includes the following at no charge to you
- One week free no charge on No sale fees ( $50 Value)
- One week free no charge on sell fee (Upto $795 Value)
- CarProof vehicle history report ($65 Value)
If your vehicle sells anytime after the first week of consignment, all consignment fees and charges apply. A $25 no sale fee will be administered for each additional run the vehicle is at the auction commencing after the first week of consignment and will be payable upon removal of the vehicle should it not sell.
50% off buyers fee on your next purchase
If your vehicle sells through the 90 day re-auction process, you will be issued a 50% off of the buyer’s fee on your next purchase. The buy fee discount must be used within 90 days of resale.
- Wednesday, December 17th - 7pm (Wednesday Night Auction)
- Saturday, December 20th - 10am (ADESA Richmond Last Public Auction of 2014!)
Auctions Every Wed. 7PM & Sat. 10AM - First auction of 2015 on Wed. January 7