- ADESA Richmond Public Auction
- 16179 Blundell Road
- Richmond BC
- V6W 0A3 Canada
Become a fan of ADESA Richmond on Facebook for monthly promotions, prizes and discounts.Facebook Flickr Twitter YouTube
- BUY NOW
- ADESA Service Centre
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
|Hours of Operation|
|Monday||9:00am - 5:00|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 5:00|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 9:00|
|Thursday||9:00am - 5:00|
|Friday||9:00am - 6:30|
|Saturday||9:00am - 5:00|
Viewing Hours: Wednesday from 1pm to 7pm and Friday from 12pm to 6:30pm. You must be 16 or older to enter the auction lanes.
SELLING YOUR VEHICLE AT AUCTION
in a few easy steps:
Click on a step for more information
BUYING A VEHICLE AT AUCTION
in a few easy steps:
To buy a vehicle in person in an upcoming ADESA Public Auction event.
View vehicles available on ADESA Richmond website or in person. Viewing time is Wednesday from 1pm to Auction time, Friday 1pm – 6:30pm.
Make a list of vehicles you want to buy and review them for options and declarations.
Listen to the auctioneers for any updates on the vehicles information and simply raise your hand to bid and buy.
Provide $400 deposit (payable with Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard) – required at time of your winning bid.
Complete a Buyer Protection Plan (BPP) on all eligible vehicles – this does a mechanical inspection.
Request to protect your purchase with a Coast to Coast Warranty and Roadside Assistance Package. You have the option of purchasing a 3 month, 8 month, 1 year, 2 year or 3 year warranty package as well as Roadside assistance package.
Make your final payment with Debit or Bank Draft by 5:00pm on the next business day.
Insurance onsite facilitated by Reliance Insurance will transfer your vehicle into your name and arrange plates for your vehicle.
Attach your plate or permit and drive away on auction day.
Refer a friend and receive money back. Click Here for Referral Program.
Click here for information on buying a vehicle online in an upcoming auction.
DONATE YOUR VEHICLE
ADESA Richmond is proud to support worthwhile causes through reputable charitable organizations either directly or through services that turn vehicles into much needed money.
You can Turn Your Vehicle Into A CHARITY CAR
- Do you have a car that you were planning on scrapping or junking?
- Do you have an extra vehicle that you need to sell and would like to have the sales funds in the form of tax receipt?
- Do you want an easy way to dispose of a vehicle and help a local charity?
- Donate your car, and make a big difference.
- It takes virtually no time, effort or expense.
- You'll feel good about helping people, and you'll donate a car you're not using.
- You will receive a tax receipt directly from the charity for Revenue Canada Tax Returns
OTHER AUCTION INFORMATION